Closing date: 20 Jan 2020
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR LOCAL PARTNERS IN ALL GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS OF ETHIOPIA
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is legally registered in Ethiopia through the Charities and Society Agency as an International Organization with registration number 4485.
The organization’s vocation is to save lives, assist vulnerable populations and bring hope to those in need for a better future. ACTED is active in 39 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Central America and develops about 350 projects yearly in diversified activities such as Emergency Preparedness and Response, Food Security, Health promotion, Economic Development, Education, Microfinance and support to SMEs, Institutional support, Regional dialogue as well as cultural promotion;
ACTED is seeking qualified Local organizations to partner with in the implementation of projects on various thematic areas of Water and Natural Resources Development, Food Security and Livelihoods, Conflict prevention and Mitigation.
Interested organization are required to submit the following:
· Name of the organization address of office and contact details (must have an operational office)
· Up-to-date registration certificate
· Organization profile Max 5 pages
· Past performance references related to WASH, Food Security and Livelihoods, Conflict Prevention and Mitigation.
· Method of implementation and management arrangement
· Profiles/CV of personnel (minimum of 3 person’s personnel), in particular a list of the board members, copies of their passport/national identification document and contact details
· Written confirmation /experience from any partners for the past 3 years.
· Budget for the last 3 years
· Staff number- Salaried and non-salaried for the past 3 years.
How to apply: