Closing date: 05 Dec 2019
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Integrated Programmes Director, WV Ethiopia you will provide strategic leadership for all of World Vision Ethiopia’s programmes by assuring the effective implementation of the national strategy through integrated (Sponsorship, Grant, PNS and other sources) technical programmes that focus on improving the wellbeing of children.
- MA in Development Studies or Social Sciences or related field.
- A least 15 years development experience.
- A least 7 years Senior NGO leadership experience.
- At least 7 years of managing grants from any main institutional donors.
- At least 7 years of experience of working with offices functions of finance, procurement, human resources, and others.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
How to apply:
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 5 DEC 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.