Closing date: 31 Jan 2020
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks subject-matter specialist consultants to provide short-term expertise on an as-needed basis for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded activity entitled, Eliminate Tuberculosis from Ethiopia (ETBE). The goal of the ETBE Activity is to reduce tuberculosis (TB) incidence and mortality by improving the quality, access, utilization and sustainability of TB services.
Consultancies will be located in Addis Ababa and is expected to start in April 2020. The position is contingent upon award.
- Gender equality and female empowerment (across sectors, especially in health)
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience in one or more of the technical areas listed above
- Prior experience with USAID projects involving multiple subcontractors, preferably centrally managed and involving worldwide contracts, grants, and technical assistance
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with TB health sector
- Proficiency in English required; proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred
- Must be a legal resident of Ethiopia
How to apply:
To apply, please visit www.panagoragroup.net/jobs. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.